Saturday, January 9, 2016

Dulce, dulce... chocolaty...dieciséis

This is the first birthday I've ever had, where it's been hot out. Like, shorts and a tank top. It will probably be the only one I have in a very long while. In the US I almost always have a sledding birthday party. Or at least attempt to have one. One of my friends in the US even asked my family if they were going to have one in my honour this year. Any way, so this year it was nice and well, different, to have a change. My actual birthday was last Saturday, a week from today, and I knew that we were going to be at the beach house for New Year's, so I invited my friends over the Tuesday before. Presents, hanging out, and the highlight of the evening, was my tortazo (where you, or one of your friends, smashes your face into the cake). Apparently your only supposed to smash your face into the edge of the cake... but I wasn't exactly aware of that... so... you know. 
     Anyway, so for my real birthday, my host mom and grandma got me a really amazing raspberry, chocolate cake (because she knows that I love chocolate), and I celebrated my chilean sweet 16 with my chilean family. <3 and my chilean best friends (antes). It was great in it's simplicity. <3

me on my real birthday

glitter wigs! But my host brother stole the picture. he's much cuter than us. <3


me taking my mordisco of the cake

me licking the mordisco off my fingers

this is at my early birthday party with friends. as they try to talk me into actually sticking my head into the cake. I was quite nervous.
Also, before.


during XD XD

...after XD XD
oh my God my face!!



my US mom asked me if one eats the cake after a tortazo.
I really have no idea
but we did. :b

No comments:

Post a Comment